Come be a part of an exciting clean energy technology startup in beautiful Fort Collins, CO! You will work together with an ambitious and talented group of individuals decarbonizing the industrial heat sector.
What you'll do
- Own the bookkeeping process from original order approval and placement to bank reconciliations, end of month financials, and inventory reconciliation
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure accurate financials
- Oversee treasury management to ensure sufficient funds are available on a day-to-day basis
- Manage physical inventory to ensure system data is aligned with physical reality
- Own the US compliance process to ensure AtmosZero is compliant with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements as they relate to financial management, tax compliance, etc.
- Be the point of contact in relations with tax accountants, some financial advisors, etc. to ensure consistent communication and execution of AtmosZero financial policy
- Maintain records of all regulatory accounts opened in AtmosZero's name and ensure they remain current
- Ensure day-to-day office operations
- Prior experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal regulations
- Experience developing and implementing policies
- Attention to detail
Preferred candidates have one or more of the following qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field