Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We are driven by our mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum. Our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
As Director of Product Strategy for Pings, you drive and own strategic investment decisions and P&L level performance for our Pings product vertical. You will set the vision and strategy of the business unit including Product Roadmap direction to deliver innovative customer experiences to enhance patient care. You will have a deep understanding of the industry, our buyers, and the competitive landscape and will be expected to craft business cases, financial projections, and influence go-to-market activities to successfully deliver outcomes.
The role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular collaboration with Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering and regular communication with our Executive Leadership Team. You should enjoy rolling up your sleeves as a self-starter and moving quickly up your learning curve while working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for the overall health of the Pings business via ownership of the vertical’s P&L, bookings & profitability forecasting, and product/feature attach rates
- Have your finger on the pulse of what is happening within the Pings market including the competitive landscape
- Develop business cases and prioritization frameworks to balance investment decisions as we evaluate many different strategic options
- Build a network of partners across our key internal stakeholders to assist us in decision making and feedback processes
- Provide regular communication and updates to our Executive Leadership Team
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Develop a deep familiarity with our existing products and product positioning at Bamboo Health, with a focus on our Pings product line
- Understand the core buyers, market trends, and competitive landscape for Pings across all customer segments
- Understand customer procurement processes for Pings deals
- Internalize our 3-year strategy and roadmap. Begin to help the team in evaluating strategic opportunities
In 6 months…
- Collaborate closely with Product, Product Marketing, and Commercial teams to drive the strategy and direction of the 12-36 month roadmap
- Translate opportunities into clear and quantified business cases and create prioritization frameworks to guide investment decisions
- Begin managing to P&L targets and define bookings growth and profitability projections
- Build strong relationships across Bamboo Health to learn and share your learnings
In 12 months…
- Be a critical stakeholder to the long-term direction of business line investment and strategy
- Have full ownership of the financial health of the Pings product line
What You Need:
- A track record of owning strategy for products/product suites/lines of business
- 8+ years of experience developing business cases, bookings forecasts, and profitability projections
- Business financial fluency and an understanding of key business unit financial KPIs
- You have a strong desire and willingness to learn; a roll up your sleeves attitude toward tackling novel problems
- An ability to work productively with and drive alignment and consensus among various internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfort with regular presentations to the company’s Executive Leadership Team
- Experience driving projects from start-to-finish, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple stakeholders from diverse disciplines
- A high level of judgment, analytical ability, and creativity in investigating
strategic directions for the business line
- You feel passionate about improving healthcare outcomes
- A work environment that is conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This
includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal
interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
What You Get:
- Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Belonging at Bamboo
We Care. #BambooHealthValuesCare
Every human being has the right to the best possible healthcare. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to see and treat every individual as a whole person by providing the right information, at the right time – regardless of physical, behavioral, or social barriers.
We’re a great place to work because we care. We continually seek to learn about our differences and ensure the unique identities and contributions of all employees are welcome, valued and celebrated.
Our commitment to making a positive impact starts by recognizing and leveraging our differences, building inclusive teams, cultivating a sense of belonging, combating biases, and actively removing barriers to equity.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer.
To protect our applicants from fraudulent recruitment activity, we recommend that all applicants verify the validity of an interview and hiring process by visiting our website www.bamboohealth.com. All valid job postings will be listed on our careers page. Bamboo Health does not conduct interviews via text and will not request sensitive information such as banking details during the application process.
#LI-Remote OR #LI-Hybrid