About Behavior Genius
At Behavior Genius, we provide a wide variety of supportive services for individuals with special needs. We provide direct behavioral treatment across home, school, center, and community environments all throughout the Southern California Inland Empire and High Desert. Behavior Genius as an organization has a huge heart for people.
Our commitment to delivering direct services that are individualized, goal-oriented, and data-driven. Our ultimate goal is to work collaboratively with our clients to help each individual achieve more. YOU can be a part of this change! By joining our team, you'll directly impact the lives of the people we serve.
The Clinical Assessor is a trained individual who utilizes scientific evidence-based assessment tools and direct in-person interviews to determine clinically appropriate recommended hours and develop the initial program for a potential client under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). The Clinical Assessor may also provide midlevel supervision over assigned cases. Prior experience in a behavioral health setting is advantageous.
- 1+ year experience working as a behavior instructor implementing ABA interventions with children with autism
- 1+ year experience working as a behavior supervisor designing ABA programs for children with autism, as well as training parents and instructors how to implement these interventions.
- Master's Degree i.e., psychology, child development, Applied Behavior Analysis, etc. (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- RBT Certification (Preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Benefits for All Employees:
- Competitive pay: Initial and ongoing paid training and supervision; Quarterly performance/merit raises backed by data
- Opportunity to provide CENTER-BASED SERVICES at one of our Treatment Centers (i.e., less driving, clients come to you, guaranteed clean and professional atmosphere).
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Paid sick leave
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities for BCBA mentorship and supervision
Additional Benefits for Clinical Management Employees:
- Remote access to our comprehensive curriculum and online training programs
- Company-issued laptop and phone reimbursement
- Flexible work days and time; ability to make your own schedule
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes ABA evidence-based assessments appropriate for each client.
- Interviews parents and develops goals, programs, and behavior intervention plans under the supervision of a BCBA.
- Completes multiple assessment appointments with families both in-home and in the treatment center.
- Utilizes evidence-based ABA assessment techniques consistent with the VB-MAPP protocol.
- Completes the Medical Necessity Assessment to determine clinically recommended hours.
- Reviews treatment overview, processes, and expectations with families.
- Keeps the Intake department updated regarding delays and scheduling issues.
- Prepares and submits final ABA assessment reports using approved payor specific templates no later than one month following the assessment.
- Ensures reports are submitted on time to the Regional Clinical Director.
- Documents appointments and administrative time in designated timekeeping and ABA system as directed by the regional team.
Behavior Genius is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to attract and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Learn more about what it means to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Additional information can be found here
All staff must demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States. All applicants offered a role must also pass a background check.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or accommodations while seeking employment, please email email@example.com or call (909) 749-5204 x 120 with the nature of your request.
The pay range for this role is:
26 - 29 USD per hour (Headquarters - Ontario, CA)