About Us 👋
BTC Inc. is a collection of brands supporting the Bitcoin movement towards Hyperbitcoinization through education and informing at Bitcoin Magazine, creating environments and experiences at the Bitcoin Conference, and Bitcoin-focused financial products and venture capital at UTO Management.
Our mission and culture lie at the front of why you should consider joining us. We're passionate about Bitcoin, a future where money is better, borderless, and more inclusive with a sound incentive structure at the base layer. You'll appreciate our energy if you feel the same about Bitcoin or our products. Our company is fluid and agile. We design big goals and let our teams get after them. We're continuously developing a principled culture that reflects the characteristics we believe Bitcoin represents
The Role 📋
Our mission at the Bitcoin Conference is to create environments and experiences that support Hyperbitconization. Bitcoin opens the door to a global, inclusive monetary network free from censorship, government manipulation, and poor financial incentives. Whether you’re a Bitcoin enthusiast, a newcomer wanting to learn, an industry professional seeking to deploy capital and network, or a developer working to collaborate at a startup or an open-source project, our events provide a Bitcoin experience tailored for everyone.
We are looking for an experienced account manager whose focus will be executing and managing the sponsorship relationships and contracts for our Conferences and Media partners. When our sales team partners with a company, you will own the relationship and ensure their expectations are met. You will be responsible for client success and be available for them leading up to the event -- willing to adapt to their needs in various ways.
Success in this role will require strong relationship-building and communication skills, with a passion for serving clients in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be able to organize, take the initiative, and work to uncover and solve problems for clients before they arise. You’ll be able to listen effectively and respond with solutions. You’ll collaborate across the entire business team to better understand opportunities.
You’ll Be Doing 🎯
Executing - From the point of the sales handoff (introduction to you) to relationship management in perpetuity, you will be the main point of contact. The client (and our sales team) will rely on you to execute what’s been sold. You will be the “Quarterback” to ensure all milestones are met.
- Assist customers as needed with constant communication and execution of contract deliverables.
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and company to work toward.
- Experience working to promote the value of the product and promoting value through customer experience.
- Work hand in hand with Sales to ensure we are retaining, upselling, and maintaining customer relationships.
- Assist in onboarding other Account Managers / develop best practices and materials for other team members.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions, and suggest the best products for their needs.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- It is expected that if an opportunity to assist in an area of the business has an identified gap or lack of ownership, the account manager works to ensure that it is filled.
We’re Looking For 👀
- A passion for Bitcoin and our mission
- High energy, engaging personality which is eager to be ‘on the ball’ to respond to clients in real-time
- A problem-solver who is relentless in ensuring customer satisfaction. If you don’t have the answer, you will not stop getting it until your client is happy.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position is strongly preferred
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required for the use of the product to service to be solid accountability and personal organization is essential.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- All meetings are recorded in CRM for company visibility.
- Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on the same page
- Deep understanding of customer's concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
Why the BTC Inc 💭
Base Salary: $57,100 - $98,400
Commission: $6,200 - $17,800
Our mission and culture lie at the front of why you should consider joining Bitcoin Magazine. We are crazy passionate about Bitcoin and the products and services we offer to support Bitcoin. You'll appreciate our energy if you feel the same about Bitcoin or our products. Our culture is fluid and agile. We design big goals and let our teams get after them. We're continuously developing a culture of values reflected in the characteristics we find in what Bitcoin represents. We have access to the industry and a front-row seat to ongoing development.
- Company MacBook
- Unlimited Vacation
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Remote First / Your Schedule
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision
- Paid benefits such as Life Insurance, Disability
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.