About InfoMC, Inc.
InfoMC is a fast-paced, healthcare technology company delivering integrated care management and population health solutions to health plans and provider organizations. Our person-centered, “whole-person care” and provider approach addresses the behavioral, physical, and social drivers that impact a member’s health and enhances the interaction between plan, enrollee, and provider. Our solutions are designed to help our customers improve quality, reduce costs, and optimize health outcomes for their population.
At InfoMC, we are extraordinarily proud of the company we're building, not to mention our continuous efforts to create a Best Place to Work culture. Our people are InfoMC's biggest competitive advantage and we'll continue to invest in our team and people-first culture.
About the role
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports.
The position offers a remote work option with the requirement to visit the Conshohocken office on a weekly basis to pick up checks.
What you'll do
- Accountable for the collection of required data and the further execution of the invoicing and accounts payable transaction cycles.
- Coordinates with Human Resources to collect data required to complete and execute the payroll cycles.
- Reconciles cash on a weekly basis.
- Updates various cash, revenue, and expense schedules within Excel.
- Records reoccurring ledger journal entries.
- Submits monthly sales and use tax returns.
- Maintains executed client and vendor contract files.
- Prepares annual Form 1099 filings.
- Experience navigating and submitting data using various registration and tax portals.
- Supports managers with timekeeping and attendance programs.
- General administrative duties as requested by the VP, Finance & Strategy, and the CEO.
- Bookkeeper, 8+ years required
- Payroll, 8+ years required
- QuickBooks Online, 5+ years required
- Ariba, 1+ year required
- High level of organizational and communication skills required
- High level of aptitude and accuracy
- Work authorization required
- Dependable and reliable
- Pleasant, professional attitude
- Growth Mindset
- Dedication to teamwork
We'll be extra excited if you have:
- Paychex, Rippling experience preferred
- Time tracking systems, experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred