Rated offers node and node operator ratings, robust data pipelines and the most comprehensive infrastructure dataset, for Ethereum. In a few short months since founding, we have built a product that users love, and a product that offers a real service to the ecosystem.
Our mission is to promote transparency, good standards and improve the foundation of Web3. Put simply, we cannot imagine a world where anywhere near 1% of the worlds transactions run on a blockchain, without transparency at the base layer.
We are here to enable this future.
💼 The Role
We are looking for a Staff level Engineering Lead with experience in building distributed systems, data pipelines and APIs, as well as leading Engineering teams with a strong focus on delivery. This is a high agency role within the Rated Engineering team, that will involve a mix of system design and implementation, as well as driving a culture of delivery and excellence within the broader context of the Engineering team.
🛠️ The Skills
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- Proficient in building ETL data pipelines and indexers using Dagster, Airflow or similar
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycles, from code reviews to CI/CD
- Some experience in Infrastructure as Code systems such as Ansible or Terraform
- Engineering team leadership with a strong focus on delivery and a culture of excellence
- Bonus points for:
- Crypto infrastructure experience
- Experience with Go or Rust
- Experience in real-time systems such as Apache Flink
👲 The Person
- Some knowledge of Ethereum or other blockchain technologies, or at least very strong interest to learn
- Mission driven and intellectually curious
- Thrives in early stage environments
- Is based anywhere between CET-2 and CET+2
👥 The Team
- We’re a highly technical 12 person team (and growing!), working in a hybrid/remote set-up, with a home base in London, UK.
- We are all deeply embedded in the ecosystem and are working very close to the fold, in terms of research and development in Web3 infrastructure.
🎁 The Offer
- Salary: $120,000 to $150,000
- Equity: 0.1% to 0.3%
- Flexible PTO
- New MacBook
- Budget for conferences and learning
- Hybrid/remote work set-up with a homebase in London
- We are also offering visa sponsorship for candidates who wish to relocate to the UK.
Please make sure to include your public Github and other relevant tidbits about you that will help with your application!