About FAROS AI, INC.
Faros AI is helping build the engineering organizations of the future. Most engineering organizations today have a very loose grasp of their operations. This is because of the extreme fragmentation of the modern tech stack and resulting silo-ed data sources that makes it non-trivial to answer even simple questions about engineering processes and outcomes. With Faros AI, we aim to change this.
Faros AI is an operational data platform that brings all engineering data in one place to give engineering leaders a single-pane view of their entire software development lifecycle, and we are looking for a sales development representative to help us grow pipeline and target strategic accounts.
Responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with Account Executives to identify a list of companies to target and mine available data-sources to build prospect lists.
- Generating sales leads through outbound prospecting into target accounts by leveraging email, LinkedIn and phone calls.
- Following-up on inbound leads and setting up introductory meetings for the sales team to qualify further into opportunities.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, and product teams to improve collateral/ materials to improve sales development efficiency.
What we care about:
- You are an owner. At Faros, we place a premium on individual responsibility and ownership. This means, for instance, that you pick up the trash when you see it. In turn, we trust you to prioritize your time to have the most impact, and provide you with maximal information to be able to decide on your priorities intelligently.
- You value being part of a team. At Faros, we believe in winning as a team. Our guiding principle is to act in the best interests of the team, with the belief that all else will follow.
- You’re always learning. Start-ups are rapidly evolving businesses. There will constantly be new scenarios and technical challenges coming your way, and you have to thrive in all the new learnings.
- At least 2+ years of industry experience in a sales development role for a SaaS product.
- Proficiency with sales outreach tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Reply.io, MeetAlfred, Crunchbase, and others
- Experience working with Salesforce.com CRM
- Strong communication skills — both written and oral
- Sales development experience selling to senior tech leaders such as Director/VP of Software Engineering or CTOs, is a plus.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and the entire software development lifecycle.