Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
NOTE : This role requires you to work in EST timezone.
About The Role
The SSB Account Executive role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we’re looking for talented and ambitious SSB AEs who can both manage a high velocity sales cycle while also implementing newly signed Rippling customers.
One fundamental belief at Rippling is that AEs should spend 100% of their time between engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, closing revenue from marketing generated demos, and working with their customers to ensure a seamless transition to our platform. No prospecting, we leave that to our world class SDR and Marketing teams.
What you will do
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue
- Run sales calls with short deck presentation and detailed product demo
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Work closely with your customers to ensure a smooth transition onto the Rippling platform
What you will need
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience carrying a $360K+ annual quota
- Proven track record of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment