Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500)
About the role
The Mid Market Account Executive role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we’re looking for talented and ambitious individuals who can both manage a high velocity sales cycle while also navigating a very strategic sales process.
One fundamental belief at Rippling is that Account Executives should spend 100% of their time between engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, closing revenue from SDR generated demos, and working with our CSM team to ensure a seamless transition to our platform for new customers. No prospecting, we leave that to our world class SDR and Marketing teams.
This role will be based onsite in our Dublin office and will be required to come in 3 days a week.
What you'll do
- Maintain a pipeline of high value prospects through salesforce to forecast revenue accurately
- Own the sales cycle from initial discovery and demo, to contract signature
- Consistently attain and overachieve quota on a monthly basis
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitive landscape
- Work closely with CSM team to ensure a smooth transition for new customers
- BA/BS Degree
- 4+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience carrying a €900,000+ annual quota
- Experience of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.