Karta is a metaverse studio that empowers brands, artists and sports teams to connect with billions of people inhabiting the world's most popular virtual worlds. With a marketer's mindset and over 50 years of combined experience in marketing, gaming, music and esports, Karta has pioneered a new, accessible and effective way for brands to establish a long-term presence and achieve tangible success within the metaverse. We collaborate with exceptional brands, including BLACKPINK, Amazon Music, TWICE, Republic Records, Ronald McDonald House and many more.
Founded in July 2021 by Erik Londré, a former Fnatic executive and Tony Barnes, a music industry veteran, Karta is headquartered in London.
We make brands playable.
Karta is a rapidly growing startup with ambitious plans, offering an opportunity to make a significant impact and leave an indelible mark on our company's success. We are a team of tech enthusiasts and innovation junkies, seamlessly blending technology and creativity. Our driven, experienced and visionary team encourages fresh ideas and a passion for moving fast and achieving greatness!
🔍 About the role
We’re looking for a talented and self-motivated individual who’ll be joining Karta’s in-house studio team to create UGC Products for our clients. You’ll have a track record of producing UGC items on Roblox, including rigging and uploading. A creative flare and an eye for detail is particularly important in this role, as you’ll need to ensure your research influences your designs.
🤓 Key Responsibilities
- Constructing stylish and thoughtful UGC assets for our clients
- Active involvement in all stages of UGC development (pre-production through to production)
- Preparation of presentations to present ideas and moodboards
- Strong 3D modelling capabilities
- Ability to research and put together thoughtful mood-boards and presentations
- Able to work from a brief
- Competent with Roblox Studio UGC rigging and uploading
- Take ownership of your tasks and deliver on time
- It would help to bring your own creative flair to the role and offer your expert ideas / approaches
- Ability to research
🤑 Offering £36,000 + dependent on experience
🧑🤝🧑 Generous rewards & company-sponsored meetups & travel perks
🎨 Freedom to create and innovate
🎮 Fully remote set up
😎 Unlimited holidays
🌳 Mental health counselling services
🎓 Access to a wide range of L&D courses to progress your Karta Career