With Letterhead, your newsletters do all the work for you. We help publishers and marketers engage their audience, create great content products, and generate revenue, with software that automates the entire process through machine learning.
We're a venture-backed startup on a journey to change how online engagement happens through meaningful, first-party content. Our founders came from the media industry, building a national network of local email newsletters, and spun out Letterhead in 2022 to help every organization master email.
We're a diverse team of internally-motivated, open-minded people who want to be the best at what we do. We value intellectual curiosity, candor, and a sense of urgency. When we hire, we look for cultural contribution rather than culture fit: what will each new person add to our team as we grow?
Our company values:
- Users first: we're here to help our customers, and we put their experience and priorities first.
- Integrity: we're honest and transparent with each other and our stakeholders. We do what's right.
- Servant leadership: our best work happens at the front line. Our leadership team exists to support and drive that forward.
- Grit: Building something new is hard work. We stick with it, push through obstacles, and get the job done.
About the role
As Product Manager at Letterhead, you will lead product research, development and strategy for products in our portfolio. You are accountable for owning and communicating product decisions and development timelines, and driving progress toward delivery. You will define and develop requirements and key metrics of success for your assigned products using data-driven research, user feedback and insights. You will lead collaboration and communication with leadership, relevant stakeholders, and partners about product strategy and delivery.
What you'll do
- Translate Business Strategy: Collaborate with leadership to translate the company's business strategy into a cohesive and actionable product strategy.
- Execute Product Strategy: Implement and execute the product strategy, ensuring that it is effectively communicated and understood throughout the organization.
- Write High-Level Requirements: Craft high-level product requirements that serve as a foundation for engineering and development efforts, ensuring alignment with strategic goals.
- Own the Product Roadmap: Take ownership of the product roadmap, aligning it with strategic objectives and customer needs.
- Manage Product Profitability: Take charge of product profitability and commercial success, owning the business case and making data-driven decisions to enhance product performance.
- Provide Stakeholder Insight: Provide valuable insights and updates to key stakeholders on differentiators, trends, data and strategies to effectively position the product and win the market.
- New Product Development: Identify key market opportunities and strategically plan product developments to take
- Drive go-to-market execution: Strategically plan and execute product launches, and lead cross-functional teams to efficiently bring products to market, meeting timelines, budget constraints and quality standards.
- Manage In-Life Products: Oversee all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issue resolution, to continuously improve product offerings and maintain customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally with a focus on B2B software and/or email products.
- Startup experience and a keen understanding of managing shifting priorities, tight timelines and budgets, and setting stakeholder expectations.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to derive insights from data and user feedback.
- Excellent project management and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Passion for technology, innovation, and a customer-centric approach to product development.
- Salary range of $125,000-$140,000 with growth potential in our scaling startup.
- Primarily remote work with occasional travel to our Miami office as-needed
- Best-in-class health, vision, and detail insurance with full family premiums on all plans paid 100% by Letterhead
- 401(k) with company match
- Stock options
- 3+ weeks of paid time off, plus company holidays and additional tenure days each year.
- Stipend and leave for learning & career development
The pay range for this role is:
125,000 - 140,000 USD per year (Remote - Miami, US)