About Mister P Express Inc
Mister “P” Express is a truckload contract carrier with authority in 48 states and Canada. Our goal is to be on time, every time. We pledge total dedication and explicit attention to every detail that our customers require.
Mister P Express currently is NOT hiring for this position. We welcome you to still apply and submit your resume for any future openings.
Position Summary: Maintain and repair equipment as necessary. Responsible for quick service and good representation of company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Inspect all equipment as necessary
- Exercise good judgment when reviewing & repairing trucks & trailers
- Report any equipment concerns to shop.
- Perform Federal inspections
- Perform a PM (preventive maintenance)
- Complete all paperwork correctly & entered in Dossier
- Repair any & all equipment as needed
- Must keep a current driver’s license
- Handle breakdowns OTR & shop
- Retaining rentals when necessary
- Convey shift turnover via email
- Using Omni tracks as required
- Handle driver issues & complaints
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Education Requirements – High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment
***We offer FREE Health insurance to our employees***