Nerdio’s mission is to empower IT professionals and Managed Services Providers in building successful cloud practices in Microsoft Azure with desktop virtualization. Our software helps MSPs and IT pros price, deploy, manage, and optimize Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and Windows 365. We obsess over all things Microsoft Azure, including Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and Windows 365, and are the industry leader in creating breakthrough technologies that extend Microsoft’s Native AVD.
At Nerdio, we believe in going above and beyond for our clients and partners. We believe in our superior technology and we let our products speak for themselves. We devote continuous effort and attention to listening to client and partner feedback. In fact, our product roadmap is greatly influenced by the regular feedback we receive from having seen companies deploy AVD into production environments several thousand times using Nerdio technology.
We believe we are in the early days of the growth of desktop virtualization and look forward to not just participating in the journey but in leading the Desktop-as-a-Service transformation. We are a fast-moving, nimble company looking for individuals who are agile, passionate, and who love to move at the speed of light. If you want to be part of the AVD transformation that Microsoft and Nerdio are leading, then we want to speak with you. Nerdio is experiencing explosive growth and needs the talent to grow even faster.
About the role
- This role is within our Corporate Marketing team and provides a career path to grow within a fast-paced technology start up.
What you'll do
- Design and implement landing pages in HubSpot, WordPress, and Elementor
- Manage and create assets, including but not limited to:
- Weekly social images
- Social ad graphics
- White papers, case studies and e-guides
- Flyers, one pagers and promotional PDFs
- Graphs, infographics and PowerPoint presentations
- Video thumbnails
- Minor video editing
- Logo design, as needed
- Tradeshow booth needs
- Design virtual tradeshow booths
- Design in person booth assets
- Ordering or re-ordering collateral, as needed
- Website design experience (and implementation using HubSpot, WordPress, Elementor)
- Digital graphics and printed graphics creation using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- PDF and one pager creation using Adobe InDesign
- Ability to edit short video demos based on basic templates in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to design PowerPoint presentations and work with Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Proactive and positive attitude; take the reigns and drive projects forward
- Willingness to learn new skills and try new things
- Proven ability to work remotely full-time
- Some travel one to two times a year
The pay range for this role is:
50,000 - 60,000 USD per year (Remote - United States)