PatchRx is on a mission to fundamentally improve the patient experience with taking prescription medication. The service – a universal smart pill bottle device and a provider-facing web application – helps patients take medication and helps providers manage patient compliance by streamlining true medication usage data back to care providers.
We believe that our team is taking part in a historic shift in the way we take medication, understand medication use behavior, and build healthier communities around the world. We’re happy you’re here, we look forward to meeting you!
About the role
**This is an in-person position located in the Northgate area of Seattle, WA**
We are expanding our team by adding a Clinical Success Nurse to assist our clinics and patients in onboarding and managing medication compliance. This role will be in person at your assigned Pain Management clinic. As a team member at PatchRx, you will have the ability to make a true impact on the success of our partner clinics while helping to improve the lives of our patients by aiding them in taking their medications correctly.
What you'll do
- Enrolling and onboarding patients onsite to the PatchRx platform, providing them with PatchRx devices, educating them on how the devices work, and ensuring they can set up their devices correctly when they return to their homes.
- Completing Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM) patient monitoring sessions to review patient medication compliance levels while logging thorough notes in the PatchRx portal on the information you’re able to derive from the data.
- Completing RTM patient interactions through phone calls to check in on patients when you have identified compliance issues, diligently logging notes on your interactions in the PatchRx portal, and escalating to practitioners at your clinic if deemed necessary.
- Ensuring all medication and patient data is kept up to date within the PatchRx software portal and ensuring that all data from our software portal is kept up to date within the clinic’s EHR.
- Monitoring patient medication compliance alerts and assisting patients with medication regimens.
- Meeting with your PatchRx team members to ensure the software portal is aiding you to the highest level to ensure you are able to complete your day to day work as effectively as possible.
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Experience and excitement to work with an elderly patient population (65+)
- Technical capacity and comfortability to work with software platforms on a daily basis
- Experience working within various EHR and keeping patient records accurate and up to date
- General knowledge of medications and an understanding of the risk levels associated with different types of medications
- Ability to identify trends in data to help improve patient outcomes
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in Pain Management Clinics
- Experience with Remote Patient Monitoring or Remote Therapeutic Monitoring
- Experience helping patients manage their medications and take them correctly
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development