About Praos Smart Security
At Praos, we’re dedicated to our most important role—ensuring the safety of families and homes. This commitment goes beyond simply setting up a security system in your home or business. With years of local expertise and an award-winning service track record, Praos stands as a leading local Richmond home security company. With a monitored new system plan, new customers receive FREE Equipment and Free Installation.
But our efforts don’t stop there. We’re also at the forefront of creating a truly connected home experience. This means one connected app for security, automation, solar integration, and surveillance. Our team works closely with our customers to customize a smart home system tailored to their needs and budget. No matter where you are, you can have peace of mind knowing that your home is monitored and protected.
While the global home security systems market was valued at $52.3 billion in 2021, and is expected to reach USD $84.4 billion by 2027, and with solar integration offered by Praos, the growth opportunity is tremendous.
We built Praos to tip the odds of success in our favor, by using seamless digital technology to remain a 100% Virtual company, which allows us to maintain lower over head costs, provide lower prices, professional installation, and exceptional service. And, we are just getting started.
About the role
- Join our team of motivated Smart Home Solar Sales Advisors, who advice homeowners on the benefits of combining smart home automation with solar integration in an all-in-one app for greater peace of mind, while improving their lifestyle and saving them time and money. A CSR provides support from lead creation to customer conversion, installation, and future service needs.
What you'll do
- Take customer calls, and answer questions using the Praos Call Flow Guide.
- Confirm customer orders, and verify inventory levels meet the requirements of the order.
- Transfer inventory stock from warehouse to technician upon receipt to technician via drop ship of material at pick-up location.
- Replenish inventory to required stock levels as needed based on weekly sales projections.
- Manage CRM (eContracts, Sales, Inventory, Installation, Customer Go-Live, Contract Disposition, and Service Calls)
- Required to become passionately familiar with the different services and products Praos Smart Security provides.
- May deal specifically with ordering and billing issues, or may provide more product support and technical help to customers. Because we are a team at Praos, if you do not have answers, you forward them to a manager or more senior representative.
You need to have a high school diploma or a GED certificate and reliable internet and phone access. Previous experience working in a call center or as a member of a customer support team is often helpful, as is previous work in retail or other customer-facing positions.
Some experience with Excel or other spreadsheet software is important.
Strong communications skills are essential qualifications.