About Praos Smart Security
At Praos, we’re dedicated to our most important role—ensuring the safety of families and homes. This commitment goes beyond simply setting up a security system in your home or business. With years of local expertise and an award-winning service track record, Praos stands as a leading local Richmond smart home security and solar integrations company. As Smart Home Solar Sales Advisors we help our customers make the buying decision of lowering their energy consumption and optimize their energy production with Smart Home and Solar.
But our efforts don’t stop there. We’re also at the forefront of creating a truly connected home experience. This means one connected app for security, automation, solar integration, and surveillance. This provides our customers awareness, responsive savings, and lower fixed cost for electricity. Our team works closely with our customers to customize a smart home system tailored to their needs and budget. No matter where you are, you can have peace of mind knowing that your home is monitored and protected.
While the global home security systems market was valued at $52.3 billion in 2021, and is expected to reach USD $84.4 billion by 2027, and with solar integration offered by Praos Smart Solar, the growth opportunity is tremendous.
The global solar power market size was valued USD $167.83 billion in 2021 and USD $234.86 billion in 2022 respectively. The global market size is expected to reach USD $373.84 billion by 2029.
The solar industry is a high growth market opportunity! The annual earnings of of a Solar Sales Representative in Virginia is $158,252* with top earners making a high six figures. Because Praos provides a monitored Smart Home system with our solar installations, our Smart Home Solar Sales Advisors qualify to earn a passive income from our Recurring Monthly Revenue (RMR) equity share program.
We built Praos to tip the odds of success in our favor, by using seamless digital technology to remain a 100% Virtual company, which allows us to maintain lower over head costs, provide lower prices, professional installation, and exceptional service. And, we are just getting started.
Join the Praos team as we grow together on the "Assured Life Journey."
*Solar Sales Representative earnings are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary.
About the role
- WANTED - People with Passion, People with Heart.
Have you ever wished you could work for a professional company, with professional people, doing professional things in a professional way?
Well now you can!
We're Praos Smart Security - The Greater Richmond fastest growing 100% unified virtual Smart Home and Solar Integrations company! We change the lives of homeowners and small business owners throughout Virginia!
We help by advising people on the purchasing decision of smart home with solar integration and small to medium business security, video surveillance, automation, access control, and energy management.
We're looking for help, from people of integrity with a mission.
We're not just looking for employees. We're looking for business partners. We've created a business model that pays our Smart Home Solar Sales Advisors and Business Security Intelligence Advisors (Field Sales Consultants) a strong commission, a high percentage share in the recurring monthly revenue, and a team building override structure! Get paid fast with direct deposit!
No experience is necessary, because we will teach you all you need to know!
But you better act fast, because we are on a fast track, and we're looking for runners!
What you'll do
- Smart Home Solar Sales Advisors manage an assigned territory through our advanced AI driven CRM of quality homeowners and new homeowner leads. You will be responsible for presenting the benefits of the Praos solutions offered to lead, and schedule an appointment for a Senior Advisor to design the system, and complete the product and service order.
- Experienced applicants will drive through the entire sales process from initial contact to customer installation by our operations team. This includes collecting and submitting verifying documents from the customer. Also required to join weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) meetings.
- Uses all available resources (Referrals, Route Leads, Phone Day, Cold Calls, etc.) and maintain an on-going prospecting activity and system to identify and contact new prospects for expanding the prospect base within the assigned territory.
What we’re offering
Competitive wages – performance-based compensation and incentives (if you do more, you earn more)
401(k), and health care plan provided
Online Training - focused on customer service, technology, products, and on-site sales techniques
Leadership Growth Potential
High quality uniforms
Company provided CRM Software
Highly independent work environment
A clear promotion path to Team Leader, Management, and beyond
- 4-year business degree preferred or equivalent experience in related field. Preferred 1-3 years of experience in outside sales with emphasis on new account acquisition. Willingness to work hard, demonstrate perseverance, determination, is coachable and self discipline.
- Previous experience with product sales, industrial sales, and/or advertising sales are generally relevant experience required or preferred to this opportunity.
- Must reside within 50 miles radius of the Greater Richmond, VA market
Clean criminal background and motor vehicle report
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
Ability to present in a polished and professional way
Ability to communicate respectfully and courteously
Be able to work a flexible schedule that includes some weekends or evenings
Have basic computer skills
DCJS Registration: Preferred (ability to obtain)
- Retirement Matching
- 2 Weeks vacation accrue first year
- Incentive and Bonus plans
- Paid phone/iPad allowance