is the easiest interactive prototyping tool for all digital products. Designers can turn their UI/UX design ideas into highly interactive prototypes for mobile, desktop, web, all the way to IoT. They can explore, validate, and test design solutions and ideas by creating very realistic, production-like prototypes without code and with the help of engineers.
ProtoPie is widely used by various companies all over the world across industries, e.g., Google, Microsoft, Meta, Nintendo, BMW, Samsung, Tencent, Reddit, Bytedance, and Disney, and ProtoPie won no.1 Advanced Prototyping tool in the 2022 Design Tools Survey.
[About the role]
We are looking for a passionate and sales-minded Regional Head of Sales who has good sales experience in SaaS sales or design experience in a product design team.
The main role of this position is to acquire new clients and expand current direct accounts in the Americas. We expect the candidates to be residing in the US or Canada.
ProtoPie is a designer tool, so being an expert at ProtoPie is important for account manager. We do not expect you to be an expert overnight, but we would want a professional who is eager to learn the product.
- Current Accounts
- Prospect and build relationships with existing clients to identify and close upselling opportunities within the organization
- New Accounts
- Expand within the current industry
- Generate new revenue streams from untapped markets
- Horizontal and Vertical expansion within industries and companies
- 10+ years of work experience as a B2B SaaS Sales, Account Manager, or similar positions
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to operate individually and cross-functionally with minimal handholding
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Those who are free to travel abroad (No restrictions on travel, such as reasons for disqualification)
- English is the common language
- Good understanding of the design process for digital products
- Good understanding of the design tools, Figma, Unity, or other UI/UX tools
- Previous experience in the automotive or hardware (H/W) industry is a valuable asset.
[How We Work]
Team ProtoPie Works with 5 Company Values
1. Autonomy & Responsibility
We respect everyone's autonomy while taking responsibility for freedom and for judgment between right and wrong for the company.
2. Communication & Trust
We share information, communicate transparently, and build trust with our colleagues and customers.
We draw a line between personal and professional lives and work with high moral standards.
4. Global Citizenship
We respect each cultural trait and always consider the global market in work.
5. Team Player
We collaborate with colleagues, help others actively, and respect others' professionalism and authority.
[Benefits and Welfare]
1. Work Anywhere & Work Anytime
Our working hours and locations are based on flexibility, but we still work together. The members of Team ProtoPie are working in Canada, Sweden, China, and other nations worldwide.
2. Unlimited Vacation
Recharge your batteries! We believe innovation stems from a clear and relaxed mind rather than an overworked one.
3. Welcome Awards
For new joiners, we support KRW 1,000,000(USD 830) for buying personal peripherals and items for better work efficiency.
- Desk, Chair, Tablet PC, Mobile, Smartwatch, etc.
4. Education Benefits
We believe that members’ growth and happiness lead to the team’s growth. We support members in buying books and taking classes they want: language, instrument, anything you want to learn.
5. Healthcare Benefits
We understand that our people can bring their best selves to work when they and their families are taken care of.
- Medical check-ups, Gym, Physical activities, Vision care, Medical treatment(pets included)
6. Internet & Communication Benefits
We support internet and mobile expenses to enrich our remote working environment.
7. Congratulations & Condolences
We support members’ life events both in joy and in sorrow.
- Flexible working hours (Generally from 10 AM to 7 PM).
- Full-time position (during the first 3 months—the probation period, the employee will receive 100% of their salary).
- HQ: Itaewon, Seoul, South Korea
- Remote work is possible.
- Submit resume or CV > 1st Interview > 2nd Interview > 3rd Interview > decision and negotiation.
- Interview process may be slightly changed depends on the position.
- All interviews will be conducted via video call.
- Employment will be terminated if you are found to have falsified information on your resume and portfolio.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com