is the easiest interactive prototyping tool for all digital products. Designers can turn their UI/UX design ideas into highly interactive prototypes for mobile, desktop, web, all the way to IoT. They can explore, validate, and test design solutions and ideas by creating very realistic, production-like prototypes without code and with the help of engineers.
ProtoPie is widely used by various companies all over the world across industries, e.g., Google, Microsoft, Meta, Nintendo, BMW, Samsung, Tencent, Reddit, Bytedance, and Disney, and ProtoPie won no.1 Advanced Prototyping tool in the 2022 Design Tools Survey.
[About the role]
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will play a crucial role in providing technical expertise and support to our enterprise clients. Your primary responsibility will be to address security and technical inquiries, analyze customer problems, and deliver effective solutions. Additionally, you will collaborate with our product engineering and sales teams to ensure customer satisfaction and drive sales growth.
This position is based in Shanghai, China and will involve working closely with our Sales team in a hybrid work environment. Other cities in China and Korea are also acceptable.
- Effectively respond to and resolve technical inquiries from enterprise clients, including participation in customer calls, assistance with on-premise server setup, and knowledge of China's network environment and enterprise systems.
- Support sales through product demonstrations, showcasing ProtoPie product capabilities, and create designer-friendly guidelines to aid clients in addressing technical issues.
- Conduct thorough investigations into customer technical issues, performing root cause analysis to identify underlying problems and provide appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to escalate complex issues, ensuring that they are resolved efficiently and to customer satisfaction.
- Develop ProtoPie Integration apps(bridge apps) for hardware (different modes of wheel, LED, Knob, etc) and software (Unity/Unreal, IoT home assistant API, Voice API, etc.)
- Connect custom hardwares to ProtoPie Connect through different interfaces, especially setting up Seating Bucks with ProtoPie for Enterprise Customers.
- 2+ years of professional experience in software-hardware integrated prototyping and familiarity with,
- Devices: Raspberry Pie, Arduino, Embedded devices
- Protocols: UART, TCP/UDP, Socket.IO, CAN/LIN (plus)
- Strong Back-end knowledge to work with following to setup and debug issues related to on-premise servers
- Please attach your portfolio link to the resume : Git repository(GitHub), blog, or others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English, and with the ability to effectively convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated kindness, empathy, and the ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Strong willingness and passion to continuously learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of the design process for digital products
- Good understanding of the design tools, Figma, Unity, or other UI/UX tools
[How We Work]
Team ProtoPie Works with 5 Company Values
1. Autonomy & Responsibility
We respect everyone's autonomy while taking responsibility for freedom and for judgment between right and wrong for the company.
2. Communication & Trust
We share information, communicate transparently, and build trust with our colleagues and customers.
We draw a line between personal and professional lives and work with high moral standards.
4. Global Citizenship
We respect each cultural trait and always consider the global market in work.
5. Team Player
We collaborate with colleagues, help others actively, and respect others' professionalism and authority.
[Benefits and Welfare]
1. Work Anywhere & Work Anytime
Our working hours and locations are based on flexibility, but we still work together. The members of Team ProtoPie are working in Canada, Sweden, China, and other nations worldwide.
2. Unlimited Vacation
Recharge your batteries! We believe innovation stems from a clear and relaxed mind rather than an overworked one.
3. Welcome Awards
For new joiners, we support KRW 1,000,000(USD 830) for buying personal peripherals and items for better work efficiency.
- Desk, Chair, Tablet PC, Mobile, Smartwatch, etc.
4. Education Benefits
We believe that members’ growth and happiness lead to the team’s growth. We support members in buying books and taking classes they want: language, instrument, anything you want to learn.
5. Healthcare Benefits
We understand that our people can bring their best selves to work when they and their families are taken care of.
- Medical check-ups, Gym, Physical activities, Vision care, Medical treatment(pets included)
6. Internet & Communication Benefits
We support internet and mobile expenses to enrich our remote working environment.
7. Congratulations & Condolences
We support members’ life events both in joy and in sorrow.
- Flexible working hours (Generally from 10 AM to 7 PM KST in HQ).
- Full-time position (during the first 3 months—the probation period, the employee will receive 100% of their salary).
- Our office: Itaewon, Seoul, South Korea
- Remote work is possible.
- Submit resume or CV > 1st Interview > 2nd Interview > 3rd Interview > decision and negotiation. (Please attach your portfolio link to the resume : Git repository(GitHub), blog, or others)
- Interview process may be slightly changed depends on the position.
- All interviews will be conducted via video call.
- Employment will be terminated if you are found to have falsified information on your resume and portfolio.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org