Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
After becoming one of the fastest growing SaaS startups, Rippling is ready to uplevel our demand gen engine to scale to $1B in ARR over the next couple years. One of the most important drivers will be activating our benefit brokers and accountant channels and sustaining growth.
That’s where you come in!
Working hand in hand with our sales team, you’ll help scale a field marketing engine that maximizes our penetration of Brokers and Accountants and their clients. You’ll hit ambitious targets by running experiments, optimizing your field marketing playbooks, and pushing the envelope to unlock scale and ROI.
What you will do
- Create and optimize field marketing playbooks that drive pipeline for our sales team.
- Drive both strategy and execution. You’ll think of new experiments, then work cross-functionally to get them off the ground.
- Share learnings and performance metrics. You’ll ensure we’re tracking the right metrics, and keep leadership and cross functional partners up to date.
- Manage your field marketing budget. You’ll find new ways to maximize our field marketing budget. You’ll closely track expenses against plan.
- Constantly innovate and push the envelope, moving beyond typical B2B marketing playbooks to unlock scale and ROI.
What you will need
- A hacker’s mentality. You obsess over finding novel ways to efficiently scale every program—even when conventional wisdom says you’re wrong.
- 3+ years of experience in field / event marketing.
- Salesforce and Outreach knowledge is strongly preferred for this role.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity. You know where we need to go, but recognize it won’t always be a straight path to get there.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves. We’re still a startup, and will expect you to roll up your sleeves and work hard to provide feedback and get the job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll regularly communicate directly with executives and other senior leaders.
- Bias for speed. We move very quickly, and will expect you to set a similar pace for your team.
- 30-40% travel expected.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 30 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
The pay range for this role is:
99,000 - 173,250 USD per year (US Tier 1)
89,100 - 155,925 USD per year (US Tier 2)
84,150 - 147,263 USD per year (US Tier 3)