Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Join our dynamic and innovative fintech team as a Staff Engineer, where you will play a crucial role in scaling our revolutionary product from handling millions to billions of dollars in transactions per month. As pioneers in the industry, we are reshaping the landscape of spend management, and you will be at the forefront of this exciting journey.
What you will do
- Craft exceptional software solutions with meticulous attention to detail, contributing to the creation of a seamless user experience.
- Tackle complex engineering challenges, leveraging your expertise to devise ingenious solutions that push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Assume clear ownership of your projects, empowering you to make impactful decisions and drive their successful implementation.
- Play a pivotal role in leading and mentoring a highly talented engineering team, fostering their growth and facilitating their success.
- Immerse yourself in one of Rippling's newest and most influential products, becoming a true authority and contributing to its ongoing development.
What you will need
Possess a keen product intuition that fuels your passion for exceptional design and user experience. You possess a natural ability to identify areas for improvement and possess the drive to make them a reality.
Thrive in unstructured environments, showcasing your entrepreneurial mindset by proactively identifying significant challenges and skillfully resolving them.
Demonstrate a track record of 7+ years of professional experience utilizing Python, Django, and React, enabling you to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
Showcase your expertise in building products from inception to completion, illustrating your ability to navigate the entire development lifecycle and deliver exceptional results.
Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, providing you with a solid foundation to tackle complex technical problems and drive innovation.
Join our visionary team today and help shape the future of spend management. Together, we will revolutionize the industry and empower businesses to thrive like never before.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO and flexible work hours
- Free onsite lunch
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Fun, casual atmosphere and meeting-light culture