Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
As our team has grown, the challenges related to our scale-up have grown, too. We’re looking for Business Operations Managers to help our teams proactively address a diverse array of cross-functional business challenges. When issues arise within functions, there’s always a competent leader to handle them; but when those issues arise between those functions, it’s Biz Ops who can swoop in and help. There’s a broad spectrum of unique and interesting business challenges to solve.
Successful individuals may be called to take on specific business challenges permanently, making this team an ideal place to gain both executive and operational experience in an ultra-high-growth business.
What you'll do
- Identify hotspots in the business that require intervention and proactively investigate, strategize, and implement solutions with those business leaders
- Analyze the data relevant to any project or focus area; run your own queries, build your own dashboards, build your own Pivot Tables
- Coordinate our biweekly cross-functional operating meetings, and other meetings/programs that facilitate swift and effective issue resolution across the company
- Partner with functional leaders to help them optimize their operations through systems, process, and product modifications
- Partner with our finance and revenue ops organizations to standardize and distribute the key operating metrics for the business
What you will need
- Previous experience in a job with ample executive exposure, or as a founder of their own company, or time on a strategy team
- Naturally analytical mindset; the candidate gravitates toward a spreadsheet rather than a slide deck
- Experience in a highly cross functional role and can clearly describe and work within the organizational dynamics of a fast-growth company
- Ability to execute with conviction and good judgment with limited guidance; needs minimal direction in an ambiguous context to take action and then adapt quickly
- Experience in management consulting is an asset
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.