Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
This leadership role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we’re seeking an experienced leader who is passionate about building and developing high-performing sales teams. As a Manager of PEO Account Executives, you will lead a team of 6-8 individual contributors who partner alongside our “Core AEs and AMs” to bring new groups onto Rippling’s PEO.
What you will do
- Deliver the number: Empower your team to meet or exceed monthly quota targets and forecast with accuracy.
- Coach: Our team is growing and full of individual contributors looking to get better at their craft day in, and day out. You will be directly responsible for coaching and developing the Account Executives and Renewal Advisors through trainings, 1x1s, role plays, and benefit strategy sessions.
- Drive sales excellence: Rippling PEO is the fastest-growing PEO in the country. We bring on hundreds of new groups every month so it’s critical that you help us run a tight, repeatable, and effective sales motion.
- Build the team: Attract, develop, and retain top talent, by creating an empowering and performance-based culture
- Manage change: The only constant here is change. You will be responsible for regularly managing the team through change…leading with ‘why’ and providing clarity on ‘what, when, and how’.
What you will need
- 2+ years of front-line sales leadership experience.
- Experience selling, or leading client-facing teams in the PEO industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something that’s broken? Fix it.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* for US-based employees will be 50/50 commission split for base/variable pay, and aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed