Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
*This role will sit in the NYC office hybrid (3x per week).
At Rippling, Sales Development is the driving force behind two main functions: pipeline creation and career development. We execute with a high level of urgency to partner with marketing and our sales partners to drive demand and create new business opportunities. Simultaneously we double down on the development of our people; creating career paths that allow reps to move through the SDR org and into more strategic roles that align with their future career aspirations.
As an SDR Manager managing the Canadian territory, you’re focused on coaching and developing your reps. Building pipeline, managing processes, and focusing on per rep production is vital. The existing org is 99% Inbound, so you have the support of a world class Marketing team that is excited to partner on ABM initiatives and overall funnel conversion rates. Our org is specialized in IB, OB, and Special Projects that allow managers to be very strategic with the type of funnel they’re managing.
We're bullish on the SDR function being the third pillar within the GTM function. An age old tale of whether SDR should report to Marketing or Sales allows for a new opportunity at Rippling. ABM execution and improving overall funnel conversion rates should excite you! Not to mention the chance to develop your people, promote from within and lead an upper echelon organization.
What you will do
- Top of funnel leader that can execute on business needs.
- Able to leverage data to ensure that SLA’s and KPI’s are hit daily.
- Working side by side with your reps and coaching them how to handle objections and pitch Rippling in order to book demos with prospects.
- Motivates your reps to learn and grow daily preparing them for their next sales role.
- Strong leader that owns a specific function and is able to translate the needs of the business throughout their org.
- Heavily involved in hiring top talent for the SDR organization
- Displaying cross functional empathy and able to deliver high level and tactical feedback across the orgs.
- Consistently drive the business to achieve and exceed revenue targets
What you will need
- 2+ years in an SDR Organization and 1+ years in SDR Leadership
- Proficiency in SDR Tech Stack: Outreach, Salesloft, Mixmax, Salesforce, LI Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Lusha, LeadIQ, SalesIntel, Gong/Chorus, Guru/Highspot
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS with multi product selling distribution
- Experience building an Outbound program or executing an outbound strategy that involves multichannel approaches tracked heavily by input/output metrics
- Excellent abilities to manage at the ground level while also able to zoom out and define and execute on broader business initiatives.
- Ability to hire, onboard, ramp and train remotely working multiple timezones
- A deep understanding of scaling orgs in fast-paced environments
- Experience in change management
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* for US-based employees will be 70/30 commission split for base/variable pay, and aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed