Senné is an industry leading real estate advisory and investment firm operating in most of coastal New England and beyond. Headquartered along Boston's historic Waterfront, our work has reached to Washington DC, New York, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire and our team has grown to more than 150+ professionals.
We're in the business of relationships, and that has been the key to our growth. Since our founding in 2009, Senné has been committed to creating customized real estate solutions to help our clients reach their most important goals. Our primary service business lines are Residential Brokerage, Commercial Brokerage, Property Management, and Capital Solutions. As sponsor, Senné actively Develops and Invests in real estate throughout New England. Our human capital and ranging capabilities enable us to provide consistently better results.
Manager ("Property Manager")
Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to investment property management clients.
Primarily responsible for managing residential apartment properties on behalf of investor clients. The Property Manager will be responsible for all daily property operations, including but not limited to, low-income lease compliance, tenant communication, on-site walkthroughs, accounting review and reporting, capital improvement project management, etc.The Property Manager shall always devote their full efforts to furthering the Property Management business of the firm.
- Client Support & Property Management
- Scheduling with Maintenance Technicians, Maintenance Manager and Property Managers and customers.
- Work with Maintenance Managers and Property Managers to assist with daily workload.
- Provide Emergency On-Call Support and assistance to the Maintenance Department, as needed.
- Daily correspondence with Clients, Tenants, Property Managers, and other staff to ensure the highest levels of communication and customer service.
- Ability to maintain and review property accounting records and reports.
- Annual lease renewal analysis, negotiation, preparation, and completion for all individual and portfolio units.
- Assist and work with Housing Authorities to coordinate and manage low-income lease compliance, lease renewals, and recertifications
- Assist in the overall management and administration of the Company as needed.
- Keep records on contractors, vendors and maintenance employees.
- Communicate regularly with Maintenance Managers, Property Managers, Director, Managing Director, and accounting staff regarding property activities.
- Data entry, and task management in software systems, including record keeping on contractors, vendors and maintenance employees.
- Billing/invoicing administration.
- Actively work to promote the firm wherever possible, including in solicitation of new clients.
- Enforce professionalism standards for safety and customer service.
- Respond to all requests promptly, and arrange for troubleshooting and repairs.
- Assist in large project management, recommending vendors, obtaining multiple prices, etc.
- Accurately report all hours worked for all team members and regularly update customers and operational systems.
- 5+ years management experience with mixed-use multi site residential
- Experience working with low income housing authorities and tenants required.
- Experience working with Yardi Voyager preferred.
- Must Be Highly Motivated and willing to work off hours and weekends from time to time.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Property Management Certifications a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Must have experience working with low-income/voucher tenancies, including working with housing authorities, inspectional services, etc
Will work full time out of the corporate headquarters. The role is expected to be proactive in improving client relations and client experience.