About Stampede Studios
Stampede Studios offers a true 360° agency experience, specializing in Creative Marketing, Content and Post-Production Finishing. We are a diverse team of passionate innovators dedicated to delivering ground-breaking marketing campaigns and the highest quality digital content across multiple platforms. We’re motivated by our world-class partnerships and driven by a desire to see the impact of our work on screens big and small.
Combining decades of knowledge and experience from top talent in the business, we foster an environment where individual growth and creativity is not only encouraged but celebrated. Bottom line, we love what we do, and it shows in our work.
Stampede Creative is our award-winning entertainment group, solely focused on delivering bold and intelligent entertainment marketing campaigns. We pride ourselves on collaborating with our clients while providing them with best-in-class creative, strategy and production. We understand that reaching an audience base is critical, but keeping them engaged, interested, and excited is paramount. So, whether it’s promos, print, digital or fully integrated campaigns, we combine creative excellence with proven strategies to drive audience engagement through stories that are fresh, innovative and indelible.
Stampede Post Productions is a full-service finishing company that makes your creative dreams a reality. Always at the forefront of technology, we have all the tools necessary to facilitate your needs from start to finish. From Feature Films and Television Shows to Trailers, Commercials, and EPKs, we can customize a seamless workflow and package that works for your budget. We excel in creating the highest quality media within limited time and financial constraints, while providing an outstanding level of customer service…and we’re always there at the finish!
About the role
- We are looking to expand our Online Assistant Editor Freelance rolodex to support our Post-Production Finishing team of Online Editors, Colorists, Audio Mixers, Producers and Post Supervisors. Experience working with DaVinci Resolve is a must. Knowledge of all different types of Audio/Video files and codecs is required. This is an onsite position that requires strong communication and organizational skills while working in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Uploading and downloading from Aspera, Box, and WireDrive.
- Moving files around on our internal production network.
- Setting up projects for the post-finishing team.
- Maintain a backlog of requests
- Transcoding and ingesting features, dailies, and marketing materials.
- Asset management and archiving of projects to LTO.
- Maintain storage of files
- QC all deliverables
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Experience working in Entertainment Marketing Post Production (especially finishing).
- Computer skills required: Davinci Resolve (Intermediate to Expert), Cloud storage/transmission, WireDrive, Microsoft Office Suite, G-suite
- Extensive knowledge of video and audio formats