Who We Are & What We Do
We’re working to change the future of online education by building exciting products that equip students and teachers with the tools to succeed in the classroom and beyond. Our team is hungry to learn and improve—both when it comes to our products and ourselves. We’re a small, hard-working group of self-starters who are passionate about what we do and constantly seek new ways we can be better, together.
As a team member at Teaching.com, you’ll get to own the implementation of marketing efforts on products like the world’s largest typing software, Typing.com, and Nitro Type, the #1 educational game in the world, and Reading.com, the best way to teach children to read. Everyone at Teaching.com is empowered to move quickly, make decisions, and get things done so we can continue to make learning accessible to our growing community of more than 100 million students and teachers internationally.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
We are looking for a meticulous Sales Admin who is excited by the prospect of supporting our sales team through diligent data management and administrative support. You find satisfaction in the details and accuracy of your work and enjoy helping others succeed. The ideal candidate has experience maintaining CRM data, supporting sales staff, and maintaining a high level of organization in a dynamic sales environment.
Why You May Not Like It
If you are intimidated by technology, need a lot of direction, or are uncomfortable with the fluid dynamics of a sales team, this role may not be for you.
Skills & Background
- 2+ years of experience in sales administration or a similar support role
- Demonstrated ability in managing and organizing data entry tasks
- Proficient in CRM software and MS Office, especially Excel
- Detail-oriented with a knack for precision
- Comfortable with routine tasks and providing consistent support to the sales team
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly written (as a remote company, we heavily emphasize written communication across all departments)
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with Zoho or similar CRM platforms
- Experience with education technology
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Fully-vested 401k with matching contributions
- Annual cash profit sharing
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible office hours
- Ongoing education assistance
- Flexible PTO
- Remote office hardware reimbursement
- Company-owned laptop
- Monthly meal adventure
- Annual company retreat
Everyone at Teaching.com is empowered to move quickly, make decisions, and get things done so we can continue to make learning accessible to our growing community of more than 75 million students and teachers internationally.
Join the fully-remote team at Teaching.com to create, develop, and deliver fun and engaging games for students and educators!
Sorry, we will not transfer or sponsor visas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We care deeply about the culture at Teaching.com and have put together a manifesto outlining our values, communication, and product management strategies. Prospective employees will learn a great deal about what it's like to work here by reviewing it.